Research group in Free Probability
* Mini-workshop Homotopy Probability Theory in Saarbrücken.|
* Landespreis Hochschullehre 2016 (federal state teaching award) for Moritz Weber, see also here.
* New CRC: Since 1 January 2017, the DFG (German Research Foundation) supports the SFB-TRR 195 Symbolic Tools in Mathematics and their Applications. Roland Speicher and Moritz Weber take part as PIs. See also our open PhD positions!
* Published in Advances in Mathematics: Mai, Tobias; Speicher, Roland; Weber, Moritz; Absence of algebraic relations and of zero divisors under the assumption of finite full non-microstates free entropy dimension, Advances in Mathematics, Vol. 304, 2 January 2017, pages 1080-1107.
* Published in Jahresbericht der Deutschen Mathematiker-Vereinigung: Speicher, Roland; Free Probability Theory And Its Avatars in Representation Theory, Random Matrices, and Operator Algebras; also Featuring: Non-commutative Distributions, Dtsch. Math. Ver., 2016, pages 1-28.
* New book of J. Mingo and R. Speicher on Free Probability and Random Matrices (to appear in Fields Monograph Series, Springer)
What actually is Free Probability?
Campus building E 2 4
ERC Advanced Grant Home
Universität des Saarlandes
Colloquium of Mathematics|
||From 1 February 2014 until 31 January 2019, the European Research Council supports the research of Roland Speicher by an ERC Advanced Grant with the title Non-Commutative Distributions in Free Probability.|
|updated: 24 March 2017 Moritz Weber||Impressum|